Jigsaw, the National Centre for Youth Mental Health in collaboration with Department of Health Promotion and Improvement, Health and Wellbeing Division, HSE are delighted to invite you to attend a free one day training workshop on the topic of Understanding Youth Mental Health.
This workshop is suitable for those who work or volunteer with young people.
Workshops occur on various dates and in various locations around Limerick city and county – please see attached digital poster and table for details.
– Have a deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that influence its development.
– Explore the different perspectives on youth mental health.
– Learn of the national and international picture of young people’s mental health.
– Have a greater knowledge of the key issues impacting on the mental health and wellbeing of young people.
– Be familiar with the signs of mental health difficulty and safety.
– Learn about help-seeking patterns amongst young people.
– Learn practical ways to support and promote young people’s mental health.
– Learn about Jigsaw and our work supporting young people’s mental health.
Places are limited to 18 participants. Early registration is essential.
Please fill in this online application form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/limerickjigsaw You will be responded to within 2 working days to confirm your place and other details.