The Environmental Pillar is hosting an interactive seminar in Limerick with Liadh Ní Riada MEP. The seminar will cover a number of different topics around your rights as an EU citizen.
Date: Fri March 10th 1-4pm
Location: The Savoy Hotel Limerick, Henry St, Limerick.
– Tea, coffee and sandwiches on arrival
– A brief introduction to the Environmental Pillar
– The EU institutions and EU Directives: A short overview.
– Access to Information on the Environment (AIE): What it is, how to use it
– The Circular Economy: EU working to make the world a more sustainable place
– An interactive talk with Liadh Ní Riada MEP
This event is free and open to everyone and we look forward to meeting you there! There will be lots of opportunity for discussion.
You can book a place here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/right-to-know-right-to-act-your…
Please share this invitation with anyone you think might be interested.
For more info:
The Environmental Pillar
Rep of Ireland
EIRCODE F52 X821
Tel: +353 71 9667373
Mob: +353 86 8672153