- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated
- The forum language is English only!
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- Please do not post inappropriate material. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
- Users are reminded to not disclose personal information on the forum and to keep the conversation relevant to your roles and membership in the Limerick PPN.
These rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our forum is a constructive one, and provides a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
If a member breaks a rule they may be removed from the forum. Moderators will report potential wrong behaviours to email@example.com and this may be bought to the attention of the Secretariat.
Serious breaches will be discussed with your member organisation.
The Secretariat asked all users to be aware policies and procedures and in particular the Public Complaint and Grievance Policy.