Who can Join?
To qualify for membership of Limerick PPN your group/organisation must:
- Be active in Limerick City and County
- Have more than five (5) members
- Be non-party political and non-sectarian
- Be a minimum of six months in existence
- If a company limited by guarantee, the organisation must be not for profit
- If requested, be able to establish your bona fides as a community or voluntary group /organisation (for example, does your group/organisation have a set of rules, a constitution or terms of reference. If not, maybe you have minutes of meetings, a website or a brochure / leaflet about your group/organisation)
Groups/organisations registering under the Environment Sector must be be validated by the Environmental Pillar at a national level. In general Tidy Town Committees are not regarded as eligible to join the Environment Sector and should join the Community & Voluntary Sector instead)
Please note groups formed around specific local issues are not eligible for PPN membership, for example, groups formed around opposition to a particular local planning application. In the event of a dispute regarding eligibility, the PPN Secretariat will determine eligibility for membership.
If you would like to enquire about registration please email email@example.com