14th September 2017 (Thurs) 09.45am to 1.00pm
The course will cover:
- Eisenhower grid (understanding the difference between urgent and important)
- Setting goals
- Dealing with stress (stress and time management are closely linked)
Target audience: Anyone needing to make the most of their time in a busy work environment.
19th September 2017 (Tues) 09.45am to 12.00pm
In this workshop participants will consider the following themes:
- The current legal framework
- GDPR as applicable from 25th May 2018
- Preparatory steps for the GDPR
Target audience: Anyone needing more information about GDPR and its implications for their organisation.
26th September 2017 (Tues) 09.45am to 1.00pm
This half-day workshop will help people who are thinking about setting up a new Community, Voluntary or Charitable Organisation. The workshop will introduce tools to identify and fully understand complex social problems with a view to then developing ideas and potential solutions to address these issues.
Target audience: Anyone interested in setting up a new Community, Voluntary or Charitable organisation.
28th September 2017 (Thurs) 09.45am to 1.00pm
The main areas covered will be:
- An overview of Children First legislation – how this will impact ‘relevant services’ (as defined in Schedule 1 in the Children First Act 2015). Additional information is forthcoming in the Safeguarding Guidance currently being drafted by Túsla;
- An overview of Child Safeguarding Statements;
- An overview of the role and responsibilities of Mandated Persons;
- An overview of the role and responsibilities of Designated Liaison Persons;
- An overview of the range and levels of training available in relation to child protection.
Target audience: Anyone needing guidance on this legislation.
7th September 2017 (Thurs) 12.00pm to 1.00pm
The aim of the seminar is to equip participants with a clear understanding and knowledge of the role, duties and obligations on members, directors and trustees of charity companies or trusts.
Target Audience: Members, Directors and Trustees of Charity Companies or Trusts.
We also provide eLearning courses which can be completed at your own pace and convenience. Our online courses cover a variety of useful topics:
Full details on all of the workshops & seminars in our Autumn/Winter 2017 Programme available here: http://www.carmichaelcentre.ie/content/training.