Due to a major resignalling project at Limerick, bus transfers will operate on all train services to/from Limerick’s Colbert Station from the evening of the 4th June to 25th June inclusive.
The following service alterations will apply:
- Bus transfers will be in operation for all services between Limerick and Limerick Junction, with onward train connections to/from Dublin and Cork
- Bus transfers will be operation for all services between Limerick and Ennis with onward train connections to/from Galway
- Bus transfers will be operation between Limerick and Birdhill with an onward train connection to/from Ballybrophy.
- Bus transfers will depart Limerick 15 minutes earlier than the advertised train departure time
- There will be a reduced service level to Sixmilebridge during this time.
- Customers requiring assistance should contact Iarnród Éireann at least 24 hours in advance at 1850 366222.
Please search the journey planner for full details of the revised service arrangements for your journey.
Members of the public should note that all lines remain live during these works, with test and maintenance trains operating. User-operated level crossings should be operated correctly and safely at all times.
For more information see: http://www.irishrail.ie/limerickworks